Deciding whom to represent you is the most important decision you will make in the home buying process, next to actually choosing a home. I will assist you in the following areas that are critical to achieving a satisfying and happy real estate experience.
1) I will act as your trusted advisor and represent you, not the seller, in the process of acquiring what may be your biggest asset.
2) I will provide counsel from start to finish regarding all matters concerning your purchase, such as:
a) Where is the best location to buy?
b) What taxes are payable if any?
c) Guidance regarding competent conveyance lawyers, mortgage brokers
and qualified property inspectors.
d) Discussion of financing options.
3) I will keep your bargaining position confidential.
4) I will make you aware of current issues that could affect land value.
5) I will negotiate the best price and terms for you that meet your needs and budget.
6) I will keep you abreast on the most up-to-date listings in your price range and provide you with the most recent "solds" in your chosen area(s).
7) I will preview homes for you.
8) I will prepare a reasonable and binding offer.
9) I will put you at ease and answer all of your questions in an open, honest and frank manner.
10) I will oversee the complete closing process.
11) I will be available long after the sale has completed.
12) I will find you a wonderful home!!!